Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Goodies

I was finally able to go to the Scrapbook store today. I haven't been in so long. Months I'm saying. They are so many new products I really want but we wont go there tonight. They didn't really have what I wanted. I'm dying for the green apple and ceramic heart KI lace papers and the Maya Road sheer journal shapes still. I picked up these Abby and Jack papers so I could do a page of our time here in Colorado and hopefully one also when we buy a house. Still waiting for that. Josh signed his paperwork today, so we should really know something "official" in the next month. Ahhh! I'm ready for this until you put it in those terms. I think we are ready for the next stage in life and I know it will be great for Blake. He needs to be around Grandparents, aunts, and cousins.



Becky Fleck over at pagemaps is having a 2nd anniversary contest using one of her sketches. I thought I would bit the bug and give it a try. I'm busy working on that page. We cant share it until after the winners are announced but Im crossing my fingers I'll finish it by then. Im awful with those deadlines.

Here is my latest pages. These were done for a Negative/ White space challenge over at SBC. I love white space pages, but they are not one of my strong points. I also seem to be on a roll to use up my noteworthy spiral journal book. They are popping up in all my pages in seems. hehe





No comments: