Monday, December 1, 2008

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas

OMG its December already. I swear this year has flew by. Its seems like just last week Blake was learning how to walk and now he is running. I cant believe my baby will be 600 days old tomorrow.

Our thanksgiving was nice. We went to Josh's moms house. She over cooks by far, the woman cooked 9 pies, so needless to say everyone took left overs and entire pies home. Yay I love the leftovers almost as much as the feast itself.


Afterwards the kiddos decorated her tree. They were excited to get their little hands into all the decorations. She went with the classic red and gold with white lights. Also the colors of my tree, which is stuck in storage, Makes me sad. I love decorating for the holidays and adding to my ornament collection every year.

Blake wasnt sure what was going on really, but he was happy to be helping anyway.

This is my favorite one of Miss Bailey. She looks so excited to be helping.


Isnt this one of little Brennan cute. He has all the candy canes together.

These boys are learning to play good together. After not seeing Brennan for a few weeks, he wanted to be near him. It was so cute.

I cant believe I forgot to get a completed tree pic.

8 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

I love left overs too! My grandmother use to tell us "Left Overs are Way better then the meal!" I have to agree :)! Gold and red! That was our colors till Samantha broke all the gold ones last year. So we went with Silver and Red and she hasnt touch them. Guess she didnt like the gold... We also add to our ornament collection. Each kids picks there own and then Joey and myself get a family one together. This year we are going to make our ornaments.

Unknown said...

... I'm sooo late with Christmas decorations this year!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :-), have a nice day!!!
Simona

Kiwi The Kreator said...

i agree this year has flown by!!! my kea is over 1! don't be sad about the tree...we haven't put one up yet...hopefully saturday!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! :)

...and yea i totally love adding to my ornament collection as well. isn't it the best with the after christmas sale?! hehe

-sarah

Lydia Siegel said...

Esteban didnt want to wear his in the picture. He said he didnt want to mess-up his hair. :) hehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Oooh those are fun pics of the kids... they sure looked like they had a blast. :)

Babydoll said...

Great pictures!! Don't you just love Christmas??!! Stop by my blog for a give-away!

Melonie said...

Love all of the pics. Glad you had a great holiday.