Monday, December 8, 2008

Head full of cobwebs

This week was sorta productive for us. Josh and his dad, spent a couple days removing trees from the property. The later part of the week, was spent trying to get all the proper permits in place. (Hopefully we will know something on those this week.) We're getting there. I am going stir crazy. Its funny how lost you feel without your treasures or junk around you in easy access. I cant tell you how many times I reach for a particular item to realize its in storage. I miss my junk.


All boxed and loaded onto the truck.


The huge moving truck.

And if you know how much I love this car,
this is when I was about to freak out. My front
bumper is so low and this incline was so steep,
Almost didn't happen to say the least.



Since I cant scrap, and the Internet stinks in this apartment complex, I have been spending my time making sketches. I'm definitely not good at it, and usually end up changing things around, but this will have to work bc I don't want to lose the basic idea in my head. They are certainly without a doubt, some cobwebs up there, for sure!! I thought I would share a few with you guys. If they inspire you to make a page, I would love to see the finished layout.



This of course is a Christmas sketch.
I was thinking O'Christmas tree.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome sketches, youre way better at then i am! :D Im glad you guys are getting there with your moving and fixing up. i hope you get all your junk in your house soon, i know how that feels, i HATE not having my stuff!

Darlene said...

Great sketches! What a great creative outlet while your stuff is on its way.

PS Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS SKETCHES! Im going to try and use them later on!

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS SKETCHES! Im going to try and use them later on!

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS SKETCHES! Im going to try and use them later on!

Anonymous said...

o0o0, those sketches are looking great! i just might have to use it since i'm running out of mojo over here!

and i totally know how much it sucks to not have your supplies out and in front of you. hopefully the move goes well! :)

-sarah

Lydia Siegel said...

Im submitting the layout.

missusem said...

looks like a big move!! :) Good Luck with settling in .. from someone who just moved too :)