Friday, December 12, 2008

Whats a snowball?

Yummy!
Thats what they are!I thought I would share a delicious and quick, no bake holiday treat with you gals today. They are great to bring to holiday parties, hostess gifts, or a quick gift for a friend. And they are pretty.


Snowball Cracker Cakes

Ingredients:
  • 1 box of Ritz crackers (Ritz will sue you if you don't use their brand!)
  • creamy peanut butter (chunky works too, if you dear try, frosting works too)
  • 1 pkg vanilla or white chocolate candy coating (or chocolate)
  • holiday sprinkles (to make it Prudy- i like the glittery ones.)
  • wax paper (to dry on, not to eat)

Directions:

Spread peanut butter generously between two crackers. Repeat to desired #. Melt candy coating in saucepan on low heat, stirring often. Dip peanut butter crackers into melted coating. Let excess coating drip off back in the saucepan. Place cookie on wax paper and immediately decorate with sprinkles before coating hardens. Eat and Enjoy!



*Let me know how they turn out if you make some.*


I'm trying to decide between these and nutter butter reindeer's for a family Christmas party next Saturday. I'll share the recipe for those if you gals like

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!! i might have to try this recipe. sounds pretty simple and quick! :)

-sarah

Melissa said...

Yumm-o! I must make these! Will let you know how they turn out!

Lydia Siegel said...

These sound awesome. Can you send me the nutter butter reindeer ones? THANKS!

Taylor said...

Aah! I used to make these with my mom and sister but we used white "chocolate"! So tasty indeed.

bethchien said...

Those look awesome!
I had a "snowball" recipe too a couple of years ago, but I can't find it.
But, it was a brownie/fudge ball with a chocolate mint hershey kiss in the middle and then roll the ball in powdered sugar. Mmm mmm!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :D
B

Flair Girl said...

Not related to the "balls" at all but this is a seriously f'n funny song! lmao-love it. Thanks for fingding me-I look forward to keeping up!

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day, Cathy! Wow, those look and sound yummy, I think I need to try those! TFS!!

Sasha Farina said...

that looks delish!! i might just try making those.. :)