Thats what they are!I thought I would share a delicious and quick, no bake holiday treat with you gals today. They are great to bring to holiday parties, hostess gifts, or a quick gift for a friend. And they are pretty.
Snowball Cracker Cakes
- 1 box of Ritz crackers (Ritz will sue you if you don't use their brand!)
- creamy peanut butter (chunky works too, if you dear try, frosting works too)
- 1 pkg vanilla or white chocolate candy coating (or chocolate)
- holiday sprinkles (to make it Prudy- i like the glittery ones.)
- wax paper (to dry on, not to eat)
Spread peanut butter generously between two crackers. Repeat to desired #. Melt candy coating in saucepan on low heat, stirring often. Dip peanut butter crackers into melted coating. Let excess coating drip off back in the saucepan. Place cookie on wax paper and immediately decorate with sprinkles before coating hardens. Eat and Enjoy!
*Let me know how they turn out if you make some.*
I'm trying to decide between these and nutter butter reindeer's for a family Christmas party next Saturday. I'll share the recipe for those if you gals like