The beautiful dark skinned Sarah (yes those are her words) is giving up a double, yes 2 winners, RAK over at her blog. She is so inspiring, go check her out and tell her I sent you.
On another note, I have accepted the invite to Design with Pamela Young, over at Scrapbook Challenges for the next three months. I've Guest Designed on a few challenge sites before, but I've never been on an actual design team. I'm excited for the opportunity though. I'm not sure if its my thing or not, so we'll see how it goes. Also Pamela works very hard on this site. She designing and post weekly sketches, challenges along with finding monthly sponsors. Come play if you find the time. My first challenge goes up on May 4, and will b titled Blue-tiful skies.
Here is the sketch for this week. If you play along, be sure to link, for your chance to win.
I'm thinking about changing up my blog with a new look. What do you think? Does anyone know how to add the post separation bars into your blog? Do tell?
Annie from the DT over at SC tagged me today with this lovely. Its one I haven't seen before and a different concept. Birthday Wishes and Desires.
This is what you do, should you decide to play along.
1. Make a list of what you want for your Birthday.
2. The list should be 10 numbers.
3. Include the image of this Award on your Post.
4. Give it to 10 Friends of yours.
My birthday is 10 months away here goes: Since this is for fun they will be things I really want but not actually items I would ever ask for. Im not this selfish.
1. Yellow or Purple Ipod Nano
2. I need this
3. Kenny Chesney concert tickets
4. This Dooney & Bourke bag
5. This one too
6. Sugarland Love on the inside CD
7. This top at Forever 21
8. This beauty for house cleaning purposes of course! ;)
9. This sparkly machine (yes I seriously love them)
10. AND The ultimate gift, would be tickets to see this man. Adored him my entire life.
Instead of listing everyone, If you would like to play along, consider yourself tagged by me. :)
Off to bed, as I have a meeting with the first school tomorrow. I cant wait, and hope it goes good. I am serious about this you see.