Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lets Swing

Friday was one of those lazy days for us. We slept in until 1:00. After we finally got out of bed we went to a few thrift stores, estate sales, and yard sales. I'm hoping to find an old high back chair to refinished this summer for my scrap room. Still searching!

We stopped by a local park on the way home for the first time. Blake swinged on the baby swings for few. Took a few runs down the slide with daddy, bc he is still little. He also sit in the sand and tried it for the first time. Be sure to check out his funny sand face in the last picture. He really enjoyed that. I will have to take him back this summer. It was getting late afternoon, by this time and therefore here in Colorado that means cold and windy in april. I cant wait to take him back to the park.













My scrap time has been very limited. Here is the only page Ive finished this week. It features the last of my pop culture KI line. (love that line~one of the best that came out lately IMO) I love the papers and the bright colors.