Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Birthday boy

Yes, its true. My precious baby boy turned 1 on April 12th. I have been dreading this day since the beginning of the year. I was simply not ready for it. I guess all mothers feel this way about their first born. I cant wrapped my head around where the last year has gone. Sometimes when I look at him, for a split second I can see that tiny newborn. Then he cracks that heart melting smile at me, with those beautiful eyes and I'm remind just how big his really is. I am very lucky to have this kid in my life.



For his first birthday, we didn't have a big party. It was just a small family event with the 3 of us. Since I'm such a mama bear when it comes to Blake, this was his first taste of cake. He wasn't so sure at first then he dug in full force. It was so wonderful to see the smiles on his face and the excitement in his eyes. He loved it. Josh and I decided on this cute little push and ride Radio Flyer car for his first gift. We have already taken several strolls in his new car and he loves it. Doesn't he look so cute in his first car?








Here are some cake pictures.






Love the look of the unknown.
















HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BABY






No comments: