Monday, March 25, 2013

Fresh Start


Its truly been forever since I last posted anything here.  In fact, my last update was over a year ago.  What have I been doing you may ask?  Everything! Everyday life, work and all the fun times little boys bring to ones life. Along with painting, decorating and souring the Internet and online shops for arm chairs, drapery medallions,  peacocks, and other odds and ins.  By the way, arm chairs are a real bitch to locate. Ok, well at least decent ones, at a somewhat affordable prices are impossible.  I'm still looking.


I finally painted the art/tech room a lovely light blue green shade. I wanted to paint the walls pink, but my 5 year old insisted that if I painted pink then that would mean no boys allowed and he and Bry would miss me.  He would miss me, because he could never come in the pink room.  Gotta love little minds!  I made a trip to the famous Ikea and bought the Cameo.  After about 2 years away from the hobby, I finally made a layout.  Plus it was made using new at that time, but stored away for two years products.  Yay.   Then I went on to make about 20 more. hehe.


I will leave you with a photo of my little guys.



Big B and Little B.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear that you are doing good and the boys are ADORABLE!!!

Lisa said...

Hey there pretty lady! So glad to you are getting back to your scrapping hobby. I'm finally doing the same...hope to post a mini album this week. A few years ago I burned out. Then life took over and...well... you know how it goes. After a girls' scrapping weekend a few weeks ago, I realize I'm finally "feeling" it again. By the way, those boys...they are SO handsome. (Woulda said cute but I fear that would fall somewhere in the spectrum of pink walls. Ha!)

Melonie said...

YAY! SO happy to see this post! Welcome back:)

Ella Swan said...

Adorable boys!! far more important to be spending time with those cuties rather than blogging!!! Good to meet you though!!!