Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket

Oh this must be my lucky week! OK, Let me explain. I won 2 different prizes this week and its only Tuesday night. How exciting and well surprising, at the same time. Remember the Dreamgirls "First" themed challenge.......I won I won Yay. And second, I won a prize over at SBC for simply uploading a LO on the right day. Yay X 2. So exciting for me. I love challenges because they seem to "make" my best pages. Perhaps I'm finding my style. :) Maybe I will play the lottery this week, bc I could really so some scrapping then. hehehe yeah i know my lucky is over.

8 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

WTG! Just remember me when you win a big on the lotto :)!

Lydia Siegel said...

I know there is a concert in one of the many parks in Savannah, but Im not to sure about anything else. We are having a big gathering here at home. Then we are heading on post (which is 5 mins from here) for the carnival, concert, and maybe the fireworks. I know the guest we are having over, we told them to bring some kind of fireworks. This way the kids can do something fun.

Unknown said...

yay congrats on winning twice in one week, too cool!

Babydoll said...

Congrats on your winnings!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Once again you are on a roll, now with "SCRAPSTARS" WTG Cathy!

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats on winning! I'll have to go check it out. To answer the question you asked my blog...I personally love the punches by Ek Success/Stampin Up. They are basically the same thing but the EK ones are harder to find. SU ones you can just order from a rep. I like all the sizes from 1/2" up to 3" and use them all. It is quite an investment if you buy them all upfront but there are so many ways to use them, it is worth it. HTH

Pamela said...

Very cool! Congratulations. :) And thanks for voting!!! (and yes, only one person moves on).

Melonie said...

WOOT WOOT! Congrats on winning!