Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Twisted Tuesday with Captain underpants.

Hello Crafty friends!!!!!!

I can't believe August is gone. Summer has packed his bags and ran away for the year. We are on the second week in September, and school has been in for over a month now.  I love the schedule this brings to the month, yet I don't like B being away all day. I miss him.  He is doing great in school this year!!! I feel he was placed with a wonderful teacher that truly cares.  Thus far, 100% on all 4 spelling test, which I am very proud of.


Twisted Tuesday  has their new challenge up.You need to use primary colors, and some buttons on your project. Easy peasy right, as my son would say. I used red and blue with a touch of yellow, and placed 4 blue buttons in the corner to act as tacks.   Head over there and join in on the fun. You have until this Sunday to link.


Here is my creation for them.  This is one of those photos I've had for while and needed to get scrapped before I forget the little details now that b#2 is ready to potty train. I used more papers from my dwindling stash. Yay me!!!  I did have a moment of weakness and a $10 gift card that I won from Paper Secrets, so I  purchased the Into the woods collection by Lawn Fawn, my first stuff from them and the Echo Park Boys mini collection. ;) ;)






Be sure to say hello so I can come back and read your blog if I don't already do so. Im looking for some new folks for inspiration.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooo fun!! I love love love love that photo, the colors and the stars!!!!

Vickie Y said...

Soooo sweet and adorable! Love the photo and layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Mel said...

OMG! I love this one! The design and colors are wonderful but Mr. B's smile just makes the page sparkle! Great stuff Girly:)

Lynne said...

LOL!! Awesome layout!!! Love the bright colors!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

Melina said...

This is too stinkin' cute! I love your design. Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Majo said...

Cute photo, so adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant layout and fantastic photo and love the sentiment -great papers-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

Lizzie R said...

HAHAHA!!! This layout brought a smile to my face! Great job! The photo is adorable and the layout totally showcases it well! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Tracie said...

Absolutely adorable. It just made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.