Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I you

Hello Everyone!!!

I wanted to share a layout I made last night. 

For the last year, Bryson has said I you, for I love you.  Its the cutest thing!!!  But as he is growing older its turning into, I love you instead.  I don't want to forget this stage.  

 This year I'm really trying to work on that stash of supplies, instead of buying new.  I'm really loving this new to me blog, called Scrap Our Stash.  It  gets me digging in to my supplies and working with what I have.  The current challenge is live and prompts use to 3 different pattern papers from 3 different collections.  I dig into the 2009 era and pulled out America Crafts play (cream paper), DCVW the green stack (tree print) and October Afternoon fly a kite (teal print) for this page.  I also use one of the noteworthy journal sheets and some rubons from pink paislee. 

I do apologize for the awful the photo of this layout.  
I can't get the colors to come through correctly. 
Its suppose to be a deep brown and teal.   




11 comments:

Jan said...

I you, oh how cute! You did a wonderful job documenting it! Thank you so much for participating in our patterned paper challenge over at SOS!

Kelly said...

So so so cute!!! What a wonderful idea to scrap! My boys both said "i yuh u"...I may have to lift this idea before I forget it! Love your paper choices and twine work! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is adorable!! LOVING the colors, the twine and that sweet photo!!!

Rochelle Spears said...

Too cute!!!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap our Stash!

Brenda said...

Adorable layout! Your choice of patterned papers works well with the colors in your photos! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Wendy K. said...

Oh, I love everything about this layout, very cool! Thanks for playing at SOS!

Anonymous said...

Adorable layout. It almost looks like a present right there in the center of the layout. The jouranling is too cute! I'm not following your blog.

scrappinsmiles said...

What a cute, cute way to make a page. excellent work with the pattern papers.

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, how is eνerything, I think every оne
is getting morе from thіs website, anԁ youг views
аre pleasant foг nеw peоple.

Also visit mу web blog - power rating

La Vikinga said...

Hi; Your combination of "at lest three papers from different collections" is excellent! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash in May!

La Vikinga / DT Scrap Our Stash

Tammy said...

Great photo to document such a special moment! Love the patterned papers you used and the twine. Thanks for joining us at SOS!