Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy NSD

Happy scrappy day everyone.  I hope you found a few hours to sneak away and create something fabulous today.  I decide to play along with Scrap Our Stash, as I'm trying to use what I have stored, instead of buying more this year.  The prompt was to pick items from the list, find those in your stash, and use them.  I used  6 brads, twine, layered stickers, bling. This style of LO is waaaay out of my comfort zone, but I like it. The photos were taken on 4th of July last year.  Our little city always has mini fair set up at the local park.  The boys love to visit it and wait for the fireworks to began.  






4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your lo!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeee the grid design!!

Rochelle Spears said...

I love the design! Great job! Thanks for participating in Scrap Our Stash NSD challenge! :0)

Brenda said...

Very nice page! Thank you so much for participating in our NSD Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Melonie said...

Love it! Your boys are so cute...just like their Mama:)