Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I.N.K.


My son's Kindergarten class, went on their very first field trip.  We visited a place called I.N.K.  Ink stands for Interactive Neighborhood for Kids.  Basically its like a little city inside a building where children pretend to work in rolls you would find a city.  Veterinarian, doctor, pilot, lemonade stand, musician, actor, cashier, hair dresser and postal worker were among some of the activities they could work,ok play in. Blake had a blast and wants to visit the place again.   He was really interested in the medical portion of the trip.  I would love for him to enter the medical field, as I always wanted to be a nurse.   


Lemonade .25 cents

Blake and his BF Jayden

Pediatrician  Dr. Blake :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a cool place!!!!! Loving the photos!!

Lisa Howard said...

Looks like such a fun place!

Connie Mercer said...

so sweet_looks like they ahd a good time:):)