Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jury Duty for me

Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's out there. I was able to sleep in today and then enjoyed dinner a lovely visit to the local scrap store. Happy Happy Joy Joy. I didn't buy alot bc our LSS happens to be Archivers, and they don't really have all the latest and greatest or the brands I really love.

I'm so sad to see SIS closing down. I love browsing their site. I don't know about you ladies, but I find a different style of work over there than I can find at SBC or 2 peas. Ok this is just my opinion, but I feel its more daring and they take more chances? Do you gals think so, or is it me? Moving on....

I signed up for the use your supplies challenge over at SBC. Simply put you must create 4 pages within the month using the said supplies each week. For my first page I was to use 3 shades of paint on a single LO. I painted the PP lightly with white paint, drew a orange heart in the top of the page, and paint the leaves green on the flower. .. Which I happened to find in my stash of supplies, along with the Heidi stickers I added on the sides. They happened to work terrific with my shirt. Ekk! I had plans of loosely stitching the tear in the paper back together but later decided it didn't need it.








I will be back later this week with pages 2 and 3. They are also finished but not photoed to show just yet. They are both from Blake's Halloween last year. I'm only 7 months late in scrapping them. Thats not too bad..... or is it?

Bed Time for me, I have my 30 week checkup tomorrow and next week I have JURY DUTY. AGH! Jury Duty, why why why could it not wait 2 weeks until I was on maternity leave. I tried everything and another to get out of it, or defer for 2 weeks, but it was a no go. Hmmm!


Hugs, Cathy

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo...and i'm sad about sis too...and u are right...a lot of different styles were showcased there vs. other places! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Happy Mother's Day sweet friend and I just adore your LO!!!!

YUCK...jury duty.....

WIshing you a great week!!!

Babydoll said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day. I love your page. That tear is really neat. I would never be brave enough to do that!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Love the tear part. Cool

Anonymous said...

Love the tear part. Cool

Nishant said...

Love the tear part.....
indian classified site