Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hope

It's been one of those days. I woke up to an ice storm so work was canceled. I guess they figured we all may quit if our cars were ruined 2 times bc they insist we work in some b/s storm. So therefore I have spent most of the day napping, and I'm still tired. Seriously, I have only been awake about 7-8 hours all day.

I finally got a little mojo back... finally! I've made 3 pages but I can't show them to you right now.
I will show you a page I made for a challenge over at Scrapbook.com. We had to use no pattern paper and 50% white.






This Layout uses my One little Word for 2010. I choose HOPE because we could all benefit for a little hope in our lives. I love the green, orange, white combo too.

I think I'm going back to bed! Niters.

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love your LO and you did a Fabulous Job with not using pp!!!

Rest......and have a great weekend!!! :-)

Melonie said...

GORGEOUS LO!!! I totally love that color combo too:) Rest, rest, rest.

anne g-i said...

Ilook at your color combo and have HOPE for spring!!! Lovely LO!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

anazelia said...

LOVE this Cathy. LOVE it.

Jocelyn said...

Hey girlie.....wow...you are considering Jocelyn!!!! How awesome...My Mom used to call me Josie.... Jos...like Joss Stone..hubby calls me Jocko :-)!!!

I always just wanted to be called Jocelyn!!! Most of my friends call me that!!!

Good Luck with the names...let me know!!!

Unknown said...

great job on the lo with no patterned paper! it looks great!! i hope you got to wake up a little bit, and so glad that work was cancelled! i dont want your car to get ruined again lol!

sarah said...

goodness, it sounds so cold over there! yikes! :) anyway, saw that LO on sb.com, and loved it! ;) great colors and design!

hope you have a good one. stay warm!

hugs,
s.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com

Peggy said...

I love this LO Cathy! The striking colors, the negative space, and especially the torn edges of that pic (something I have never ever tried before!!!), it's all so pretty!
xxx Peggy

Jessica said...

Lovin' the orange and green color combo! Beautiful layout! (: