Sunday, December 6, 2009

one day at a time

Hello blogland!!!
Sorry for the lack of updates, but I have a feeling it only going to get worse. I may even take a break from blogland. Not sure right now.
This pregnancy is headed in the same direction, as with Blake. I am so sick and tired. Its hard to eat, and I'm starving all the time, yet I can eat without getting sick. My body does not handle pregnancy well. I had to take Zofran with Blake, and its so expensive I hope it does not come to that. I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure baby bean is okay. I should be around 10-11 weeks then. Good news I think we have settled on a girl name, even though I'm thinking this is another boy. We don't agree on any boy names.

Christmas is right around the corner now. Scary! I finally started shopping today. Santa will be bringing Blake this Fisher Price Cool school system (its on sale right now) and I have no clue what else.

I don't have alot of scrappy to show you.

This page was created from sketch #174 over at Scrapbook Challenges.



Scrapbook Challenges will be holding at DT call in January with easy requirements and tons of inspiration. Check us out of you are interested. Join the group and watch out for the notice.

7 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

You didnt leave a link for the toy you are getting B. I cant wait for the DT. Im thinking of trying out.

Peggy said...

Congratulations on being pregnant Cathy!!!!! I had no idea and had to scroll to previous posts to see your announcement. I'm so happy for you, but of course I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling so sick. I hope you'll feel better soon so you can start enjoying your pregnancy.
Beautiful LO's, I especially like that second one, nice and artsy!
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Oh Cathy....I know how tough it is to be so sick!!! I was that way with my daughter and then she was so sick with her last pregnenacy she had to take to Zofran...in order to work!!!!! I am hoping that this will pass soon...

Love the LO's...so cute...Good Luck with the sono and keeping my fingers crossed for a little pink to come your way!!!

Have a great day!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope U feel better soon my dearest!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the lo's! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Susan aka New Mummy said...

Hey Cathy, so glad to hear all is going well so far with the pregnancy, despite the sickness and tiredness - I know from experience how hard that is, no matter how excited you are. But, as my hubby would always remind me, he said to think of it as a good thing as it's a sign that the pregnancy is progressing along nicely. So hold on to that thought when you're feeling rough! Hope all goes well at the sonogram appointment. Can't wait to hear how it goes and see a little pic of baby 2! What is Zofran - I haven't heard of that?

Melonie said...

So sorry you are feeling so sick Cath. Hope it passes with the arrival of the second trimester. Love the new LO's you posted!!

sarah said...

loving all of the sass on your layouts!!! and the bright colors rock!

hope you feel better. yikes! :(

hugs,
sarah.