July 17th is my due date. I thought it was kinda cool. Blake was also due on the 17th, yet he made his arrival 5 days early on the 12th of April. Everything was great. The heart rate was a strong 172 and the midwife predicts from that alone, its a girl. I'm not so sure about that one though. I'm pretty sure Blake's heart rate was also above 160, and he is obviously, not a girl. I would love a Haley in our life, but oh she would be so girly and that scares me. So we'll find out in about 12 weeks which it shall be. She put me on Zofran too, but I knew that was coming from my history. I'm glad she sees no reason why I should be high risk this time. I'm grateful for that!
We are finally ready for Christmas at my house. Most of the gifts are bought and now were waiting on the delivery truck to get here so Santa can inspect and wrapped them before he gives them to Blake. I still have a few odds and ins to get but the majority is finished. Our tree this year is real! Wow I know, with red and clear lights and red and gold decorations. OH, and do notice I had help with decorating the tree this year, but I loved the help. I later added and moved things around but I had to get a pic like this. My favorite part was the single huge gold ball on the bottom.
Design Team Call
Open December 10th to December 28th.
Announcement will be made on January 1st, 2010
(those selected will be notified before that)
Do you have a New Years goal of making a design team…then we have the perfect one for you! Scrapbook Challenges is looking for some talented scrapbookers to help out with posting challenges and completing layouts based on sketches. We have 4 spots open. The term will be January 2010 through April 2010, and we do ask that you commit to that.
• DT members will post at least one challenge a month.
• DT members will be given the sketches at least one week in advance and asked to complete a LO once a month based on one of the sketches per month.
• DT members will help answer questions and participate in the board.
• DT members will sign up to do QOTD’s and Featured Layouts.
What DT members will get:
• The ability to state a design team for your scrapbook resume.
• Your name will be highlighted on the Deign Team page and you can promote websites and groups of your choice.
• DT members will receive a “signing bonus” RAK in the mail, as well as occasional RAKS throughout their term.
• Possible sponsor packages of goodies.
If you are interested:
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Design Team” in the subject line. Please share the following:
• A LO that is your favorite that you did.
• Links to websites or galleries.
• A link to your member profile if you are already a member of Scrapbook Challenges.
• Why you want to be a part of this new Design Team?