Saturday, September 20, 2008

A sign of relief, Blake is better. Yay! He is back to his happy little playful self. I have the best news ever to tell.....well I think it is.... Blake learned to give kisses. It was the cutest thing ever in my mind. lol. He is very stingy with them though.

Josh and I went to the thrift store Friday to get away. Josh found some old servers which he was happy to have. I found 2 black wooden chairs that were coated in layers and layers of paint. They were very sturdy and priced at $12.51 each. I didn't buy them because we don't have a space to put them at the moment. I've been thinking about them since we left. I think I might go back and see if they are still there. I could sand them down and paint then hot pink or turquoise for my girl room after we buy the house.

I have something to show you. I finally was able to grab a moment to myself and scrap a quick page. Its quite simple, but I'm happy with it.

3 comments:

Kristen =) said...

I love the layout and I think you should buy them and paint them one of those colors or even both. YOU WILL LOVE THEM.

Lydia Siegel said...

I love the layout and I agree with Kristen. You should of gotten those chairs!

Unknown said...

wow those chairs sound cool! I think you should go back and get them too. i love that layout, im happy with it too! :D im so glad to hear that blakes feeling better, and just you wait, after awhile he'll give kisses allll the time, alex would barely give them at first but now i cant get him to stop, lol!
did you win a prize from magistical and never get it?? You should email them there on the board, i bet they didnt mean to not send it!