Thursday, October 17, 2013

Luigi, Tree Rex and a wedding

I've managed to let time slip away and an entire month has passed.  We kept busy with family birthday parties, weddings, (nasty stomach virus boooo), and school.  I even did some Christmas shopping this month.  This past weekend, I had the opportunity to photo a nontraditional wedding.  It was held at a lovely park.  The day was very relaxed and no pressure on the couple, guest, or myself.  Sometimes its fun to break away for the expected, and do something your way. It was a nice experience!


















  I love this time of the year.  The crisp morning air and beautiful leaves turning colors makes October a fabulous month.  I'm thankful to have this huge front porch to decorate for Halloween. Are you ready for Halloween.  We are..... outside decorated, costumes bought, check, check.  Big B is going as tree rex from skylanders and Little B is going to be Luigi again.   



Note to self :  Add more spiders next year!!!!


  And of course, I adore getting a great photo of my boys playing outside together.  


This shows their personality!  

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos!! That wedding looks like fun!!!

Mel said...

The house looks awesome Cath!!! Hope the boys have a great Halloween:)