Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Spidey Pea

Halloween was alot of fun this year. We took Blake to the mall. He had a blast. He loved saying Trick or treat, and following the crowd around the circle. It went super fast. About an hour later, his bucket was half full. They were three more wings to go, but he had more than enough candy. (Yes I am one of those moms that doesn't allow their kiddos to pig out on candy, not even on Halloween)

Blake chose his own costume this year. I so wanted him to be one of the ninja turtles but he didn't agree. So Spiderman again, but he does make a handsome little spidey, and we already had that bucket from 08.

Bryson was a little pea in a pod this year. Which totally fits him. He is so much like Blake was at this age, its ridiculous. Looks like I got my cookie cutter kiddos like I hoped for.




















I can't wait to scrap these holiday photos. I love them both.

Take Care and Be Safe.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! They are soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeee that last photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

oh look at that, they're soooo cute!!! Lovely pics Cathy!
xxx Peggy

Tricia said...

To darn cute! Bre got a kick out of saying Twick Or Tweeeet! LOL!