Friday, September 17, 2010

Next Sketch



It's Friday! But no yay for me. I have to work tomorrow. I went back to work 3 days a week M-W-F but I have to work every 3rd Saturday now. After all I was the only person left that did not work Saturdays. Not sure how I manged see long.

First let me tell you what Blake said tonight.

I was sitting at the computer looking into beading. (I'm thinking about giving it at try)
Blake climbs into my lap

Blake "Mommy lets have fun"
Me "okay what do you want to do"
Blake stands up on my laps and starts dancing and laughing
Next I hear the Thomas theme song start playing

Blake "Thomas coming on Thomas coming on and jumps down"
Me "Where you going I thought we were coming to have fun"
Blake no response, just dirty look



So here is the next sketch I want to share with you. I made this for my pregnancy photo with Blake. I intended to use a full body shot in the larger spot and 2 belly only shots below. As always that never happened. Maybe I will do so now. Feel free to use it if you like, and share with me if you want too.







Happy Friday gals.
Be safe and creative!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehe... what a cute story!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that sketch!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Great sketch. Hope you have a good weekend:)