Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Easter Bunny has arrived

Blake saw a bunny in the back yard a couple days ago and said look mom it's the Easter Bunny. This got me thinking about the Easter photos from earlier this year, that Ive tried to scrap several times already, without success. I tried several lines including BG green at heart, which I thought were the perfect colors for Easter, and the reason I bought the papers in the first place. The problem was the photo colors like the color of my couch, curtains, and Blake's Thomas PJ's. Looked awful I tell ya!!! While cleaning up my table and organizing my scrap drawer I came across Cosmo Crickets Joy Ride paper scraps. Light bulb moment: these colors are perfect, but bad theme. Thats when I came up with this title and in about 15 minutes this LO was finished. (believe me this must be a record for me) I must say I'm very happy with it.






I made the decision to give going back to work at try. I talked it over with the boss and he has agreed to let me work 3 days a week for now. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.... how cool is that? That means I keep a paycheck, we have extra spending money again, and the guy they hired to fill in for me doesn't lose his new job either. I start back to work on Monday. I'm hoping it works and I can continue to work, but we will see how it works out for Josh with the kiddos.

Off to catch up on some blogging buddies.....

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh those papers are PERFECT for your photos!! This is FAB!!! Loving the design!!! And good luck with work!! That was cool that your boss is working with you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

anazelia said...

Love that page Cathy. It is so sweet. And good luck at work. Extra money is always a good thing.