Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Money doesn't buy Class

So I thought I would share a little story with you today.

Last week at work a couple coes in to pick up their RV. Its an early 2000 model coach made by Damon. (bus type) They are a couple in their 50's. He is a doctor and she is the my poop doesn't stink, Im above you type. The lady looks over her unit and literally finds something wrong with every single inch of the thing it seems. The outside wasnt clean enough, the awning wasn't clean enough (it was stained from mildew). She purchased a Deluxe interior cleaning package. I know Deluxe sounds awesome but its not. That only includes cleaning the floors, glass, cabinet exterior, appliances, and bathroom. Ok I personally cleaned her refrigerator out. When we took the unit in, the frig was covered in black mold and mildew. So much that the bottom shelf was completely Black. I had to use the Lysol ready wipes and literally wipe every crease and cranny, shelf, wire rack, draw, bins etc. this took me almost 2 hours to clean out. Now imagine what this refrigerator smelt like. Now back to today, the lady calls me an incompetent redneck bc I used the Lysol wipes to clean it and now her frig has a "clean" chemical smell. OMG what do you expect, its spotless now and of course it smells clean, it took me 2 hours to clean it up. She wanted to know why we used the Lysol wipes to clean it with instead. ..... Hello.... first thats bc thats what we use and second bc they are antibacterial and you had fungus growing there we needed something to kill it. Duh! Then she wanted to say we did not clean out the side storage pockets on her seats. Hello no and we are not suppose to. She didn't purchase the Leather and upholstery package, so no we do not touch the seats. Just goes to show you that money can't buy class. .......... And in case you are wondering I bite my tongue and was extremely nice to her and explained everything to her until she called me incompetent redneck, thats when I told her I had enough and I was finished with her and turn around and left.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i can not stand people like that.....ugh....if she wanted everything "perfect" then they should have shelled out $$$$$ for a BRAND new RV....ugh......i wish i would have been there.....i know a few words that i could have used on her!!! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

So sad...but see money does not buy you happiness!!!!

Melonie said...

Good for you. I would have walked away too. Hope next week is better for you.