Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Scrapfit early bird

How was your weekend? Mine was very tiring and too short!! Keeping promises we made, Saturday, we took my brother in law shopping for new school clothes. About 4 hours later, we left with 5 complete outfits and sore feet. Starving, we stopped by "The Varsity" for dinner then drove Timmy home. Sunday was spent cleaning the kitchen and running errands. Of course, come Monday it was back to work for me. After working 14 days straight, I didn't find a minute to rest.


Have you seen the new challenge site out there. It's called ScrapFit. My dear friend Lydia, is on the Design Team. Their first "workout" (cute huh) is to use water and ink. Here is mine.







Josh and Blake are both in bed sleeping, so that leaves me with a little scrap time. Yay. I am going to try to work with Cosmo Cricket. I've had the Mr campy line for about a year now I guess, and can never make it for for anything. Yet, I always love every ones work with the line. I am also finding Early Bird difficult too. We'll see what happens.

13 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

what an adorable layout! LOVE the photo! I have worked with Early Bird & it has become one of my FAVES! I have some layouts posted on my blog if you some inspiration :0)

Kelly B Rutherford said...

That is a fantastic LO! Thanks for playing along with us over at ScrapFIT!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like my weekend!!! LOL!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the LO....I have Mr. Campy too....I just think its too cute to cut into!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rissa said...

14 days non-stop, then a busy weekend. You need a break from your weekend! lol I am following the scrap-fit blog, i haven't got a chance to work on mine yet. Yours turned out really cute, i love the colors!!

bethchien said...

such a cuuuute WORKOUT!!! hehe
And one of my bro's name is Timmy, too! :D
I had a great weekend. I got LOTS done on Saturday and got to relax the rest of the weekend.
have a great Wed!
B

Jocelyn said...

What a busy weekend!!!! I adore the LO....it is so cute!!!! Wishing you a perfect day!!! :)

Lydia Siegel said...

Cathy, you did an awesome job with the "WORKOUT"! We didnt do much for the past weekend. Money was tight and too DAMN HOT to do anything. So we all chilled out in the house and watch movies and ate tons of junk food! :) However this weekend Im hoping to get and try to see what LSS stores I havent seen in Savannah, BUT its going to be raining cats, dogs, and fish here...lol; all weekend. So that might be out of the question. I guess it isnt ment for me to find a new LSS.

Melonie said...

Super cute!! Love the colors and of course that adorable picture!!

Bamabel said...

This is fabulous!!! I love it!

Jodi said...

love the lo! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

Lydia Siegel said...

Hey Cathy! You won the first workout over at Scrapfit! WTG!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yeppers!!! :) U are correct!!! I have the Hope Floats quote posted on my blog!!! I was gonna do a LO for FAVE THINGS this time....but I have all ready DONE TWO lo's in the past with that quote...just because...LOL...so I thought I would switch it up a bit! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tere Azua said...

Kathy, Congratulations!!!!!, I just "dicovered" this fun blog, love the concept... your entri is great, once again congratulations!!!