Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big shoe question and sketch 153

On Sunday, we drove to the Imax theater, at the Mall of Georgia. It was fun. Blake seen his first movie, Transformers, which went ok. To make this a short story, before we left I was getting dressed. I say to Josh I need to buy a pair of everyday generic sandals to wear with shorts and sun dresses. You probably know what I'm about to say. Josh gets this serious look on his face and says what you have more shoes than most girls do! WHAT! are you blind, stupid or both? I literally have no shoes anymore... well for a girl, or at least that's what I think. When he married me I had 2 clothes bins full of shoe. So of course, yesterday I had to count my shoes. I have 18 pairs. So my question is how many shoes do you have and what # do you think is a good number to owe? I cant wait to hear your opinions.
oh and if your reading this Josh, I need a pair of brown and black knee high boots, I need a pair of Timberlands, I need probably 3-4 more pretty sandals and maybe a couple more nice pointy toe heels.

Pamela is away on vacation for the rest of the month and need a full break. She asked if any on the DT would help with making the weekly sketches. Of course I signed up. I wanted to keep it simple and this is the results.




Here are the fabulous and all truly unique Design team pages.





16 comments:

Chris said...

Love this sketch! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe....I have 97 PAIRS of shoes!!!! LOL!!! Sooooooooooo tell hubby 18 is JUST NOT ENUF!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the sketch and the lo's!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lydia Siegel said...

Girl, Joey gives me the same look too. I have so many heels and not enough layback shoe.

Fabulous sketch! I just might use this one later tonight!

sollie said...

What a beautiful sketch!!! I'll use it maybe today cause I really feel like scrapping.

Hmm, should count my shoes but I think I have about 10 pair of shoes but that's not enough. I could use some more (who doesn't)

Jocelyn said...

Love the sketch and I so want to try this one out!!!! Now on to shoes......I could not tell you how many pairs of shoes I have since they are all over this house....Let's say I have 40 pairs of Birkenstock sandals sitting in the bottom of the closet right now...now a girl needs dress shoes, winter boots and of course tennis shoes!!!!! So.....shoes are a must and the more the merrier!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Hi Cathy,
Wonderful sketch! Love all the dt takes also.

shoes, what shoes....lol hhmmhm maybe my no. is 20 pairs...ha ha!
I am off to rest for work tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Melonie said...

Love this sketch Cathy!! You did a great job and I love the LO's the Dt came up with! So bright and fun.
I probably have 18 pairs of flips alone. Other than that I have 2 pairs of sneakers and a couple pairs of dress shoes...so yeah I think I need more shoes too!

Lisa said...

DEFINITELY more shoes! I can't begin to tell you how many I have. Last time I counted it was around 40. I need to toss some and get new ones...especially the everyday-go-to kind.

Love your sketch! You are so good at them. The DT did a great job with it!

Hope you have yourself a great weekend! :)

KristenJo said...

I have about a million pair of shoes. And I want more. No wait, I NEED more :) Scott says he always trips over them :)

Love those new layouts by the design team!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

Ann Arbogast said...

I only have about 10 pairs of shoes. So I am lacking a bit in the shoe department. I think I'm gonna give this sketch a try this weekend.

Debbie said...

Ha Ha Ha ! I like the I need I need I need .

Sasha said...

Lovin that sketch I might have to try that ..

Lydia Siegel said...

Like the new haor look Cathy!

Unknown said...

um yeah, tell josh that Im sure my shoe count is wayyy over 50, ive never actually counted, but i have shoes all over the house, piled in my closet, everywhere! i think you deserve lots of new shoes, 18 pairs is pretty good for a girl! lol.
i love the sketch and the layout!
oh yeah, that is so awesome you took blake to the theater! did he actually sit there and stay quiet?? i know alex never would!

Melonie said...

Love the new pic and hair!!

Lisa said...

Hey Gorgeous! Just one question...how did I miss the hair color change? It is awesome!!!