Monday, December 16, 2013

Its beginning to look alot like a Christmas Tree



I struggled this year with our tree colors.  
I wanted to go back to the Red and Gold. 
I have tons of these decorations stored downstairs. 

But these blues and browns match
our Living Room so well.  I love
this color combination so much. 

Plus my mother made me
this lovely tree skirt last year.  
Needless to say, this scheme won out.   



starting to notice a pattern in my DS2 photos 











Just finished.  We added the
green balls to the tree this year.  It helps tie in our wall color, 
that otherwise seems out of place.   



Day light




Beautiful glow at night.  



By the way, Luigi is still hanging around the house. 
He loves to get in photos also. 
I think he is pretty cute too :)  




1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING your tree and those sweeties in front of it too!!!!!! :)